Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:So... the Fellaini buyout deadline has passed...
There'll be a few top reds in mourning today then...
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Anantax wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... as-2110184?

First I've heard of this theory that Arsenal's buyback clause is what's causing the problem...any credence to this or just newspapers making up stories?

I read this too. Sounds like a possibility! No one is going to buy out his contract for £48 million though!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Anantax wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... as-2110184?

First I've heard of this theory that Arsenal's buyback clause is what's causing the problem...any credence to this or just newspapers making up stories?

I read this too. Sounds like a possibility! No one is going to buy out his contract for £48 million though!
Certainly not us anyway!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

That just adds more credence to the notion, that this is all token bidding with no intention of actually signing the player.

If this is the problem, then no doubt Uniteds money men know about it, and it begs the question... why are we wasting so much time and effort bidding an amount of money, that Barcelona can't legitimately accept... even if they want to???

The Glazers aren't even trying that hard any more... they are so fuckin entrenched that they're not even concerned about the fans waking up to this farce.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
RobDiablo
First Teamer

Pikey McScum wrote:
You're not seeing the 'big picture'. If we had splashed out £24M for Fellaini, it would have elicited a big yawn, but, now, we can pay £35M for him and announce it as a BIG signing.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Doncaster have signed one of the little cunts from One Direction

They've actually signed him

The world doesn't make sense anymore
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

RobDiablo wrote:
Pikey McScum wrote:
You're not seeing the 'big picture'. If we had splashed out £24M for Fellaini, it would have elicited a big yawn, but, now, we can pay £35M for him and announce it as a BIG signing.
I don't know which paper it was claiming the buyout deadline was end of July... but I've been seeing stories saying it's middle of August... so there's hope yet.

Yippee..........

Need more smileys Ed...

Need a "hang my head in despair" smiley, and the always popular "furious wanking" smiley.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Alfonso Bedoya wrote: and the always popular "furious wanking" smiley.
I don't need a smiley for that!
Minus The Bear
First Teamer

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... lder-20283

A different player linked instead of the usual suspects... although the actual quotes sound like the Agent simply trying to get a pay rise for his client.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Apparently Man City has had a bid rejected for Ronaldo. A source out of Madrid has said if Ronaldo was to go he only wants to go to one club. MUFC.

I'm such a fucking top red.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts