Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 1035
Joined: 9 years ago

Must be. Would be class to watch them fail! 😂
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2776
Joined: 9 years ago

We're not far behind though.
User avatar
FuB
Site Admin
Posts: 1554
Joined: 7 years ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 3 months ago We're not far behind though.
and well ahead in terms of failure
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 7823
Joined: 9 years ago

Do you know what's fucked about signing Antony - we tried to sign Arnoutavic first. Seriously what the fuck. Only when that backfired did they go for Antony - who btw cost us more now than what Ajax asked for early in the window.

It couldn't have been anymore shambolic
User avatar
Felwin
First Teamer
Posts: 247
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Abroad

Sid wrote: 3 months ago Do you know what's fucked about signing Antony - we tried to sign Arnoutavic first. Seriously what the fuck. Only when that backfired did they go for Antony - who btw cost us more now than what Ajax asked for early in the window.

It couldn't have been anymore shambolic
At least he's ETH's man and not some random former star dropped into his lap
User avatar
OliverB
Reserves
Posts: 70
Joined: 2 years ago

<----- SNIP ----->
Post removal notice: The content of this post has been removed by a moderator.

Reason: Being a Glazers sympathiser.

Moderator comment: Moderators are responsible for this forum, but so are you, by reporting posts you can help moderators be community facilitators and maintain our community.
;)
User avatar
FuB
Site Admin
Posts: 1554
Joined: 7 years ago

OliverB wrote: 3 months ago <----- SNIP ----->
Post removal notice: The content of this post has been removed by a moderator.

Reason: Being a Glazers sympathiser.

Moderator comment: Moderators are responsible for this forum, but so are you, by reporting posts you can help moderators be community facilitators and maintain our community.
You really are a weird cunt.

To all - no post was removed by any of the moderators here
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 7823
Joined: 9 years ago

OliverB wrote: 3 months ago <----- SNIP ----->
Post removal notice: The content of this post has been removed by a moderator.

Reason: Being a Glazers sympathiser.

Moderator comment: Moderators are responsible for this forum, but so are you, by reporting posts you can help moderators be community facilitators and maintain our community.
Fub wouldn't remove a post for being pro Glazer ffs. We've had pro Glazer opinions on here for years until very recently when the majority of the fan base has realised they're cunts.

We've just had a chat as a forum about deleting old harmful content that has hung around for 4/5 years. I think that should indicate this forum is very lightly moderated.

Stop being a fucking weirdo, please
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2776
Joined: 9 years ago

Sid wrote: 3 months ago Do you know what's fucked about signing Antony - we tried to sign Arnoutavic first. Seriously what the fuck. Only when that backfired did they go for Antony - who btw cost us more now than what Ajax asked for early in the window.

It couldn't have been anymore shambolic
I think the combination of our awful start, and the public interest in buying the club from Ratcliffe, changed our transfer 'strategy' in a big way
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 7823
Joined: 9 years ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 3 months ago
Sid wrote: 3 months ago Do you know what's fucked about signing Antony - we tried to sign Arnoutavic first. Seriously what the fuck. Only when that backfired did they go for Antony - who btw cost us more now than what Ajax asked for early in the window.

It couldn't have been anymore shambolic
I think the combination of our awful start, and the public interest in buying the club from Ratcliffe, changed our transfer 'strategy' in a big way
Good shout. As ever when we threaten their ownership, they act.
Post Reply