Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Moyes wants Maguire on loan

The only managers that will have him are the dinosaurs / bus parkers. Problem is there aren't many of them in the Prem anymore.
dozer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Moyes wants Maguire on loan

The only managers that will have him are the dinosaurs / bus parkers. Problem is there aren't many of them in the Prem anymore.
We only have Lindelof and maguire as backup centre backs. They're both good enough to be backups. It'll be dumb of United to get rid of him unless we're getting a decent fee in a permanent deal.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago

We only have Lindelof and maguire as backup centre backs. They're both good enough to be backups. It'll be dumb of United to get rid of him unless we're getting a decent fee in a permanent deal.
I disagree. If players aren't good enough, and there are takers, we move them on. Its crucial in a rebuild.

West Ham would be a good fit. Right level and playing style for Maguire. The little englanders will love him too.
Jason
Star Man

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago

I disagree. If players aren't good enough, and there are takers, we move them on. Its crucial in a rebuild.

West Ham would be a good fit. Right level and playing style for Maguire. The little englanders will love him too.

Would normally agree, but am pretty sure since the Glazers have decided to sell, any cash from the sale will not be reinvested, so the club are better off holding until we have owners who wont hold back the sale money.
dozer
Legend

We must move him on but only if we're getting a good deal.
He'll have plenty of takers by offering United zero fees.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We must move him on but only if we're getting a good deal.
He'll have plenty of takers by offering United zero fees.
We're never gonna get a good deal on Ed's signings. He gave them all huge contracts so they're near impossible to shift. It's a case of get rid asap - especially cos we have no cash and no credit.
swampash
Legend

:-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD
swampash
Legend

I'd play Shaw or McTominay before Maguire. If Moyes wants Hercules let him have him. Please...
dozer
Legend

Ten hag in his pre match press conference hasn't ruled out signing more players in Jan. I wonder who it could be. We didn't bother with Gakpo so I'm guessing it'll be more loans.
fat maradona
Legend

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... i-26105053

Another promsing young talent snapped up.