Euros 2024

Non-United football chat
swampash
Legend

X_X
swampash
Legend

Italian style football played very badly…
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 month ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 month ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 month ago England = Beans on Toast, Vanilla Ice Cream with no toppings, Beige wallpaper, missionary position only, ham sandwich with no butter, soda and lime cos we're on a mad one, in bed by 9 football.

Thank fuck we didn't get Southgate
Well said. It's gone to shit this. England are defending for their lives, smashing it up field to no one. It's Jose shit, not contesting midifeld and inviting pressure. It's allowing Serbia, who are shite, to control the game.

Southgate is waiting for Bellingham or Foden to make something happen.
He'll be waiting forever for Foden to do something. He has been shitter than Rashford.

Glad to see Mainoo on hopefully for some control
Foden was non existent but tbf to the attacking players, they barely touched the ball, they were in their own half hoofing it to safety. First half wasn't that much better. I think Kane had two touches in the first 45.

If England are gonna score goals, Southgate has to take risks, compete in midfield and base further up the pitch otherwise it'll be some half decent team like Switzerland that knock us out and it'll be the usual shock and hysteria.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Southgate blamed the finishing aka Kane should have taken England's 1 chance second half. No interest in competing for possession or taking risks.

Shite.
Felwin
Legend

From only watching United and German football, I barely get to see what all the fuss is about with some of these players. Have to say, Stones is basically a slightly more physical Lindelof for me, don’t rate him at all. Trent is basically James Ward Prowse but with a bigger frame. Fantastic delivery but otherwise a bit of a nothing player. Saka was excellent but the plan consistsed of “give the ball to him or Bellingham and hope for the best”. Shit, Jose inspired, Southgate football. Coming soon to Old Trafford when they ditch Ten Hag in November…

Tbf it’s not what we want but that style suits our squad. Keep it tight and boring and hope Bruno pulls something out of his arse.
swampash
Legend

Under Southgate England are a team that is less than the sum of its parts.
dozer
Legend

Slovakia are putting in a top underdog performance against Belgium so far. It's fun to watch a team doing the basics really well when they're playing a team much superior to them.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Belgium are shite
swampash
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 month ago From only watching United and German football, I barely get to see what all the fuss is about with some of these players. Have to say, Stones is basically a slightly more physical Lindelof for me, don’t rate him at all. Trent is basically James Ward Prowse but with a bigger frame. Fantastic delivery but otherwise a bit of a nothing player. Saka was excellent but the plan consistsed of “give the ball to him or Bellingham and hope for the best”. Shit, Jose inspired, Southgate football. Coming soon to Old Trafford when they ditch Ten Hag in November…

Tbf it’s not what we want but that style suits our squad. Keep it tight and boring and hope Bruno pulls something out of his arse.
God forbid it should come to that…!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

France are a bit shit. Like England they don't have a system that plays to their strengths. They've struggled with Austria's press / Rangnick-ball.