Euros 2024

Non-United football chat
Post Reply
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 10270
Joined: 11 years ago

I'd forgotten this was happening.

Rashford has been left out of the England squad. He can't argue, he's been dogshit and acting like a twat.
User avatar
Jason
Star Man
Posts: 849
Joined: 10 years ago

Not that I don't think rashford deserves to be in the squad, but southgate is being lauded as being ruthless, dropping him etc even though he's been shite.
Yet is there a mention of grealishs performances this season? He's been dogshit as well, worse stats than Marcus, but given a free ride and zero queries raised over his selection.
User avatar
Felwin
Legend
Posts: 1574
Joined: 10 years ago
Location: Abroad

Jason wrote: 1 month ago Not that I don't think rashford deserves to be in the squad, but southgate is being lauded as being ruthless, dropping him etc even though he's been shite.
Yet is there a mention of grealishs performances this season? He's been dogshit as well, worse stats than Marcus, but given a free ride and zero queries raised over his selection.
Completely agree with you both that he doesn't "deserve" to be in the squad but international football is several rungs below the Prem in terms of quality and he's proven to be decent so maybe he'll make it in the end as a backup.

Think the ABU's are just loving it a bit too much really calling Southgate ruthless. Piss easy decision when a player is so desperately out of form.
User avatar
FuB
Site Admin
Posts: 2265
Joined: 8 years ago

If anything he needs this to take him down a peg or two
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3057
Joined: 10 years ago

What the fuck is Luke Shaw doing in the squad?
Has he just been feigning injury to avoid playing for us?
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 4090
Joined: 11 years ago

swampash wrote: 1 month ago What the fuck is Luke Shaw doing in the squad?
Has he just been feigning injury to avoid playing for us?
Who cares? Just throw him out regardless . He's not available to play.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3057
Joined: 10 years ago

dozer wrote: 1 month ago
swampash wrote: 1 month ago What the fuck is Luke Shaw doing in the squad?
Has he just been feigning injury to avoid playing for us?
Who cares? Just throw him out regardless . He's not available to play.
Then why’s he in the fucking squad??
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 4090
Joined: 11 years ago

swampash wrote: 1 month ago
dozer wrote: 1 month ago
swampash wrote: 1 month ago What the fuck is Luke Shaw doing in the squad?
Has he just been feigning injury to avoid playing for us?
Who cares? Just throw him out regardless . He's not available to play.
Then why’s he in the fucking squad??
I meant throw him out of United.
We can only speculate if he wasn't really fit for united. But why bother? The reality is that he's not available and even if he wasn't genuinely fit the right thing to do is to boot him.

Southgate has to pick him I guess. The left back position is slim pickings for Southgate anyway. Shaw can't defend and he's England's best left back (when fit). He's not a good left back objectively speaking.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 4248
Joined: 10 years ago

Given Shaw's injury issues, the last thing he needs is to be thrown straight into a summer tournament on the back of no PL football for 3 months. He needs to focus exclusively on being ready for next season and if he doesn't; fuck him.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3057
Joined: 10 years ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 month ago Given Shaw's injury issues, the last thing he needs is to be thrown straight into a summer tournament on the back of no PL football for 3 months. He needs to focus exclusively on being ready for next season and if he doesn't; fuck him.
Totally...
Post Reply