Vs West Ham

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The first half performance against Wolves was brilliant. I think we'll see more of that but with the usual vulnerabilities.

Also just realised West Ham are actually ahead of United in the table. What a shitshow.
Felwin
Legend

Is Martinez ok? If so, surely the same lineup as the other night. As long as we don’t bring on Antony, Maguire and Evans again and hand them the impetus, should be good for at least a draw.

Losing this one with his best team available would be a nail in Hag’s coffin
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

With the injuries now basically clear, Hag needs to keep not only winning, but building on a quality and consistency of performance. Something akin to Thursday night, but with more control and better in game management.

Tough game this. West Ham have some quality players, I wouldn't be surprised to see us drop points.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Felwin wrote: 2 months ago Is Martinez ok? If so, surely the same lineup as the other night. As long as we don’t bring on Antony, Maguire and Evans again and hand them the impetus, should be good for at least a draw.

Losing this one with his best team available would be a nail in Hag’s coffin
He hurt his foot against Wolves. Had a bandage on it if I remember correctly. Not sure why he's in the line up today. I hope they're not playing him injured. Martinez will always be game but it's not worth making an injury worse.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Very flat. We haven't looked like doing much at all. Need to move the ball much more quickly. And stop with these cheap set pieces We're giving away
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Cracking goal. He's flying now is Rasmus.
dozer
Legend

Brilliant goal
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Surely, with Ward-Prowse in the side part of the team talk was 'don't give away silly free kicks and corners. We've given about 3 away already.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Not convinced by this performance at all so far
FuB
Site Admin

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago Not convinced by this performance at all so far
It's only three days since the last game but you'd have hoped that performance would have bouyed them up rather than made them so flat. Can see west ham getting back into this quite easily
NQAT's official artificial intelligence