Vs Forest

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We're nailed on to lose this after beating Villa. 2-0 or 3-1 to Forest.
swampash
Legend

Fancy we will win this. 0-2 my gut says.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Winnable on paper, should be the ideal game to build on the villa result with. So we’re nailed on to lose.
fat maradona
Legend

Shame Hojlund is ill but good to see Amad back from injury and on the bench.
FuB
Site Admin

Missed the last game as was away. Back for this one so i expect we'll.be shit again. I'm sorry to ruin everyone's experience
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We haven’t got going at all. We need to avoid doing what we usually do, which is give a soft goal away before we’ve settled.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

They're playing like a club that's drifting with no direction. It's another bland, semi-half arsed performance so far.

Forest are up for it and have more intensity to their play.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 3 months ago They're playing like a club that's drifting with no direction. It's another bland, semi-half arsed performance so far.

Forest are up for it and have more intensity to their play.
I wonder/worry about how much of it is by design, and is actually the way Hag wants to play. I think he believe that away games should be approached on the basis of slowing things down, keeping the transitions low, crowd quiet etc. But we can’t do it. And Bruno especially is the sort of player who needs the performance to be faster and dynamic in order to influence things. He’s a dynamo, not a composer.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

When we lose possession, Rashford immediately becomes disinterested and doesn't get involved. Messi and Ronnie do the same cos they're too good to waste their energy doing the ugly stuff. But Rash is shite, and needs to cover space etc.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

This will end up being a carbon copy of West Ham away.