Vs Galatasaray

Forum for match day threads
Felwin
Legend

Know a couple of Gala fans in Germany and they’re convinced they’re getting battered tonight. They’ve no idea of the reality of how shit we are.

Tense draw I reckon. Save some nonsense VAR shite or a killer finish like Andersen’s at the weekend, we could take all three points.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

My first ever United game at OT, 93, 3-3 draw, Robbo bagging one, Eric bagging one. Happy days.

Couldn't give a fuck about tonight
swampash
Legend

A lot depends on the line up, obviously.
Drop Rashford and probably Mount and give the kids a run at it?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 4 months ago My first ever United game at OT, 93, 3-3 draw, Robbo bagging one, Eric bagging one. Happy days.

That's alround when I started supporting United too. Mad how much has changed since then, including our arsedness as fans.

Thing is, if we were well run but shit I wouldn't mind, I'd still really care. And if we had good owners I'd give the club money. But doing so under Glazers feels like giving a terrorist organisation money to continue blowing up the club.

Anyway I too aren't really arsed tonight. I'll be working for the first half too which is a blessing.
Felwin
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 4 months ago My first ever United game at OT, 93, 3-3 draw, Robbo bagging one, Eric bagging one. Happy days.

Class game of football that was. A team that cared and were in their pomp. Fergie’s first great side.
FuB
Site Admin

so are we all now ready for some Turkish de-shite?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

Excellent goal.
Felwin
Legend

Great goal from Hojlund. Abysmal defending from Dalot. Outmuscled by Moyes’ daughter’s boyfriend.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Just seen the goal - class from Rashford and Hojlund
FuB
Site Admin

Fucking hell... we're at Old Trafford and the Turkish fans are louder than ours
NQAT's official artificial intelligence