vs Forest

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 4085
Joined: 11 years ago

fat maradona wrote: 10 months ago Great IQ shown by Rashford hey Dozer
His iq has been shit mate. He's blundered simple moves throughout the game but he's also dribbled past players and created chances. Like I said.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 4247
Joined: 10 years ago

Martial is a waste of a shirt.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 4085
Joined: 11 years ago

Jesus. Sancho is on that means Rashford will go back to cf
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 10268
Joined: 11 years ago

Forest imploding

This is a class game tbh, playing on emotion is fun
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1410
Joined: 11 years ago

dozer wrote: 10 months ago
fat maradona wrote: 10 months ago Great IQ shown by Rashford hey Dozer
His iq has been shit mate. He's blundered simple moves throughout the game but he's also dribbled past players and created chances. Like I said.
It can be frustrating but he’s had three goal involvements today.
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1410
Joined: 11 years ago

What a turnaround, I know ‘it’s only’ Forest but we’ve shown creativity in our build up play today and the old pairing of Eriksen and Casemiro has been better than past two games.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 4247
Joined: 10 years ago

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 10 months ago Forest imploding

This is a class game tbh, playing on emotion is fun
Entertaining, but plenty to worry about with elements of this performance
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 10268
Joined: 11 years ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 10 months ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 10 months ago Forest imploding

This is a class game tbh, playing on emotion is fun
Entertaining, but plenty to worry about with elements of this performance
Yeah teams are cutting through us with ease. It's the same problem we've had for years.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 4085
Joined: 11 years ago

We can't even keep possession with an extra man.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 10268
Joined: 11 years ago

11 mins to keep possession against 10 man Forest

Hag needs to sort it for the future cos this is bad
Post Reply