Vs Fulham

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago This is great, Fulham have fucked this up brilliantly :))
William didn't even need to handle the ball. I thought he had it covered.
Why wasn't he sent off for that foul? Edit. He was.
Last edited by dozer 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Felwin
Legend

Nice to have a bit of luck for a change. Had to dig ourselves out of so many holes recently. Been our own fault a lot but so many shite decisions too. Nice of Fulham to make it easy for the refs.
dozer
Legend

Rashford was limping as he came off.
Felwin
Legend

ITV coverage like a funeral procession for Fulham’s missed opportunity. We did get lucky but a team is 11 players and two of theirs let them down. No sympathy.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We got through that today but we won't in the future. We can't even dominate half decent teams with this current midfield. We badly need Casemiro. Eriksen is supposedly back in April so that's a big plus. It'll be a bodge until then, like it was today.
Felwin
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago We got through that today but we won't in the future. We can't even dominate half decent teams with this current midfield. We badly need Casemiro. Eriksen is supposedly back in April so that's a big plus. It'll be a bodge until then, like it was today.
It took a while for Casemiro and Eriksen to move through the gears though. I can at least see Sabitzer and Fred making a decent combo with another game or two together but it might be lightweight. McT was nowhere. Not sure about Bruno deep either. It’ll be tough but I don’t see it as fatal to our season yet.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Take the win, but lots to be concerned about with the performance. I think we need this international break, hopefully plenty of them avoid any action and can have a rest
swampash
Legend

Sancho was dire. What’s the problem that’s being hinted at?
swampash
Legend

Still pretty sure that our midfield always struggles when Hercules is on the field.
Felwin
Legend

The club has been charged for surrounding the ref after the handball on Sunday.

Can only think they feel a bit sorry for Fulham, don't remember anything untoward.