Vs Real Betis

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Site Admin

That'll do
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Have you ever seen the arse fall out of a team so quickly. Betis have given up.
dozer
Legend

Even betis are resting their players but hag only subbed Rashford off early.
FuB
Site Admin

It's chuckle time
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Job done. Hopefully a win against Fulham and then several minor knocks forcing key players to withdraw from international squads!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We need Arsenal to lose to Sporting, then I really fancy us for the Europa

It's currently 1-1. Sporting have just scored from the halfway line and are utterly dominating them. No one has done this Arsenal this season. Arsenal can't live with em.
Jason
Star Man

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago We need Arsenal to lose to Sporting, then I really fancy us for the Europa

It's currently 1-1. Sporting have just scored from the halfway line and are utterly dominating them. No one has done this Arsenal this season. Arsenal can't live with em.
You got your wish sid.

I agree that id rather play sporting, but they did put arsenal out!

Hopefully be able to get EL to go with the league cup, 2 cups and top 4 would be class season
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Jason wrote: 1 year ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago We need Arsenal to lose to Sporting, then I really fancy us for the Europa

You got your wish sid.

Hopefully be able to get EL to go with the league cup, 2 cups and top 4 would be class season
Priorities for rest of season:
1. Glazers out.
2. Top 4
3. FA Cup
4. Europa

If we can generally end the season in decent form too, the positive vibes will carry into our summer business.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

You got your wish sid.

I did but now I'm fearing Sporting! They completely dominated the best team in the Prem, so they'll be difficult for us too. The intensity and speed of their play is brilliant. Really well coached. Amorim is one to watch.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago

You got your wish sid.

I did but now I'm fearing Sporting! They completely dominated the best team in the Prem, so they'll be difficult for us too. The intensity and speed of their play is brilliant. Really well coached. Amorim is one to watch.
I was impressed by Marcus Edwards. He'll be back in the premiership soon.