Vs Real Betis

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It will be interesting to see what attitude the players have when they come out. Hag has always got a response so I expect a good performance. Depends though, if they're knackered then there's not much they can do.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Important game this. Less so about the competition and more so about showing an immediate response and quick recovery (mentally) from Sunday. I worry about injuries and fatigue though. We're so reliant on Casemiro in the middle of the park and apparently Sabitzer is suspended, so I can't see him getting the night off.
Felwin
Legend

They will want to be niggly, physical and frustrate so important we're not too pumped up and end up with injuries. I can see us starting like we did in the early January fixtures where we started 3-4 games in a row at 1000mph. Ten Hag has to temper them though with good management and a few tactical changes. There can't be much left in the tank after this monster run.
dozer
Legend

Unlike fans of other big clubs we tend to give our players too many excuses and they become club legends. Fatigue wasn't the reason we lost 7-0. If it is, we'll probably keep losing the next few games because the fatigue isn't going to magically disappear. Individual players had these excuses too. How many of our squad were shit for years prior to this season? I remember... Bman had a book of excuses for Pogba.
It's okay to criticize and praise players on merit without sticking to an agenda permanently like most people do to politicians.

At least seven hag didn't use this fatigue excuse so that's a big plus.

If we keep losing our next few games then I'll have to change my tune and admit it's probably fatigue.
FuB
Site Admin

"seven Hag", dozer? Did you forget which forum you're posting on?

I expect bman's book of Pogba excuses has now been retired along with your rose coloured Fellaini spectacles
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago "seven Hag", dozer? Did you forget which forum you're posting on?

I expect bman's book of Pogba excuses has now been retired along with your rose coloured Fellaini spectacles
That's just some fun criticism of hag. Hardly a big deal considering the praise he's received
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Same 11 as against Liverpool

Man Utd XI: De Gea, Dalot, Varane, Martinez, Shaw, Casemiro, Fred, Antony, Fernandes, Rashford, Weghorst.
swampash
Legend

Giving them a chance to redeem themselves?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Good management in my opinion.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Giving them a chance to redeem themselves?
Yeah, seems that way. It's putting them in the spotlight again so they can't hide. Big test of character for them. Who will sink or swim.