Vs Leicester

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Today was Fergie like from Hag in the sense we were overrun in the first half. Then Hag got em in, gave em a rocket, made some key tactical adjustments and came out second half like a completely different team and battered em

The other 3 managers post Fergie couldn't impact games like that.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago Ten Hag has adopted a bunch of odd job signings from 3 previous Managers and is making them all work to make us into one of the in form teams in Europe. To think the majority of fans were moaning we had appointed him over Poch.
3 points off City all games even
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Sabitzer is class in a very understated way.
He's good. I wouldn't start him ahead of eriksen though. Eriksen controls the tempo better than sabitzer.
Bit too early to judge for me. I want to see Sabitzer next to Casemiro.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Today was Fergie like from Hag in the sense we were overrun in the first half. Then Hag got em in, gave em a rocket, made some key tactical adjustments and came out second half like a completely different team and battered em

Spot on Sid. He seems very switched on tactically and emotionally to how to affect games. Fucking love him.
dozer
Legend

Tbf Weghorst isn't too bad as a loanee. He's been very involved in our play. It's harsh to judge him as a regular starter considering we made a desperate loan signing.
He helps the others play better.
He's way way better than martial and that alone makes him a extremely useful signing.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Today was Fergie like from Hag in the sense we were overrun in the first half. Then Hag got em in, gave em a rocket, made some key tactical adjustments and came out second half like a completely different team and battered em

Spot on Sid. He seems very switched on tactically and emotionally to how to affect games. Fucking love him.
He's ideological but also pragmatic. He has his philosophy but will adapt if need be - during games too.

Gaal was too ideological, he wouldn't change it even if it wasn't working. Mourinho would make drastic changes but they were all based around a flawed, outdated super low risk style of play. And Ole was a bit of everything and nothing.

Hag is the real deal.
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago Or you could subscribe to my Onlyfans and I’ll stream it for you in my boxers
Curiously we never saw swamps again after this...
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
fat maradona
Legend

Here’s a stat. United have won 27 games this season, more than any other team across all 5 major euro leagues. Who’d have thunk it after losing to Brentford and we were all praying it was a transition season.
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Tbf Weghorst isn't too bad as a loanee. He's been very involved in our play. It's harsh to judge him as a regular starter considering we made a desperate loan signing.
He's way way better than martial and that alone makes him a extremely useful signing.
Yeah I think he’s been good. He contributes to our play, works hard for the team. Sure he hasn’t been amazing, but he contributes. Interesting that he’s been played more as an attacking midfielder the last couple of games.

Lindelof was good at the back with Martinez, though Casemiro’s absence means we’re more open than we’d like to be. If you add Casemiro back into that team, not to mention Eriksen, it would have a good claim to being the best starting 11 in the league at the moment. We’re still horribly dependent on Rashford for goals though.
Felwin
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago
dozer wrote: 1 year ago Tbf Weghorst isn't too bad as a loanee. He's been very involved in our play. It's harsh to judge him as a regular starter considering we made a desperate loan signing.
Yeah I think he’s been good. He contributes to our play, works hard for the team. Sure he hasn’t been amazing, but he contributes. Interesting that he’s been played more as an attacking midfielder the last couple of games.

Lindelof was good at the back with Martinez, though Casemiro’s absence means we’re more open than we’d like to be. If you add Casemiro back into that team, not to mention Eriksen, it would have a good claim to being the best starting 11 in the league at the moment. We’re still horribly dependent on Rashford for goals though.
He’s a warm body and has the right attitude. Something Hag is clearly trying to focus on.

But he’s rubbish in the air, slow and limited technically.