Vs Palace

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

These shitters again. Time to avenge that 1-1 draw.

Also looking forward to Sabitizer starting. From what I've seen on vids etc we should have signed the cunt anyway if he's that good.
FuB
Site Admin

i shall be most disappointed if we don't win this, especially after the arse dropped points
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
FuB
Site Admin

had to give that
fat maradona
Legend

If anyone was wondering if United could sign striker with a worse first touch than Lukaku, I think Weghorst might claim that crown.
bman2
Legend

Thr way we progress the ball up the pitch has improved so much compared to how we played under Ole.
Felwin
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago Thr way we progress the ball up the pitch has improved so much compared to how we played under Ole.
Massively. Bit loose today though. They look a bit tired honestly, decision making a bit off.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago Thr way we progress the ball up the pitch has improved so much compared to how we played under Ole.
Yeah. Anyone who suggests our counterattacking is just Oleball is a cunt. Far more disciplined than blatant lumping it forward
fat maradona
Legend

Also love how he's got Bruno, Rashford and Antony switching positions to vary our attack
Felwin
Legend

Weghorst looking a lot like a Burnley player today
Felwin
Legend

Each time Martinez and Varane calmly deal with a counter and withstand the pressing, it demoralises the opposition a bit. So nice to see their heads dropping instead of their eyes lighting up when Maguire and Hoof are playing.