vs Forest

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Definitely need more than one goal cos there's a goal in Forest, especially from set pieces
bman2
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 11 months ago We've looked comfortable and should have got more than one, but we have a brain fart in us at the back.
Yeah any result is possible.
Felwin
Legend

Only caught bits and bobs of the first half. Looked a bit sloppy but might be the right performance. Slowly build up rather than burn out and rely on the defence to stop the inevitable forest spell.

Goal was good. Martial makes us a completely different team. Needs to stay fit. I’m starting to love Antony. Think he’s growing every game. Has the right “fuck all of you” attitude.

I’m with you all on Sancho. But I’m not ready to give up on him. He’s tidy but not a “make something happen” winger like Antony seems to be.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Both teams are packing the box on corners cos the defences are shite

We have all 11 in our box for Forest corners, and Forest still look dangerous
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sancho can't shoot unless he's had 74 touches in the box
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We need that second or this has a sting in the tail. Can't be this wasteful.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Time for Antony to mix it up and go for the near post
Felwin
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 11 months ago We need that second or this has a sting in the tail. Can't be this wasteful.
Agree. Reminding me a lot of Sevilla with all the touches in their box and nothing clear cut coming of it.

And Antony will keep trying that shot forever and ever amen
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We're playing with the sort of swagger you'd expect at 3 or 4 up. Need to be more clinical
Felwin
Legend

Maybe the tactic is just to keep the ball up their end away from the two numpties at CB