fat maradona
Legend

ffs, the last thing we need is another game in February
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Ten Hah has made a final in his first season. Not bad
bman2
Legend

I think we’re better than Newcastle if our key players are available. But they’re going to be tough.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago I think we’re better than Newcastle if our key players are available. But they’re going to be tough.
Newcastle play with a swagger of a team that's funded by the richest oil state in the world, which in turn means success is inevitable. It's bullshit tbh.

But yeah, we also have two big games against Barca before the league cup final. That could be telling.
Felwin
Legend

Fourth game against Forest in about 4 months. We coasted the first three but were also pretty much full strength. Even Weghorst scored last time at the City Ground.

Got a feeling tomorrow will be much tougher but as long as we don't concede, I think we'll win. Think we'll have to grind it out though. Do we know if Shaw is fit actually?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Felwin wrote: 11 months ago Fourth game against Forest in about 4 months. We coasted the first three but were also pretty much full strength. Even Weghorst scored last time at the City Ground.

Got a feeling tomorrow will be much tougher but as long as we don't concede, I think we'll win. Think we'll have to grind it out though. Do we know if Shaw is fit actually?
Hag said Shaw is "in contention" for a place - so he may be fit. Might not be worth risking him for this as, in theory at least, it's the easiet game of them all. We might get away with Hoof and Slabhead. But then Forest are fighting for their lives so it will be tough.

It could go either way; a piece of piss or a tough afternoon.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

It'll be a tough afternoon. The back 4 will be Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Malacia. That's a brain fart back 4 if ever there was one. The sort of game where it won't need quality from the opposition to undo us, directness, pace and energy will do it because we'll have no composure to play round the press. It'll all be on Casemiro to protect them.

I see dropped points here.
Felwin
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 11 months ago It'll be a tough afternoon. The back 4 will be Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Malacia. That's a brain fart back 4 if ever there was one. The sort of game where it won't need quality from the opposition to undo us, directness, pace and energy will do it because we'll have no composure to play round the press. It'll all be on Casemiro to protect them.

I see dropped points here.
Worst possible back four IMO (not considering Jones)

You’re spot on. They’re all full mistakes. Bissaka and Malacia switch off, Lindelof gets bullied and Maguire is as agile as an oil tanker.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We've not won away for over 2 months. Rashford's definitely out too so we're relying on Martial to step up.
Felwin
Legend

Sabitzer injured in the warm up. Feel the season unravelling lads