Vs City

Forum for match day threads
Felwin
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago
Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Been out with the family but I had the scores coming through and just watched the goals. Was it deserved? Pitch looked very heavy, did we resort to shithouse tactics?

Was lovely to see the city players collapse into heaps after Rashford‘s goal. Hopefully dint their confidence big time.
I fucked the family off before kick off, that's the secret
You’ve got balls, mate. I cba with the fallout
Jason
Star Man

dozer wrote: 1 year ago I missed the game after 10 mins in and had to watch a Harry Potter movie with the missus instead. To make up for a mistake
Sounds vindictive to do it on Derby day!
dozer
Legend

Jason wrote: 1 year ago
dozer wrote: 1 year ago I missed the game after 10 mins in and had to watch a Harry Potter movie with the missus instead. To make up for a mistake
Nah she didn't ask me to. I insisted I do this to make up. Got out of the situation quickly because of this so it was worth it.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
Nah she didn't ask me to. I insisted I do this to make up. Got out of the situation quickly because of this so it was worth it.
That'll teach you for shagging around
FuB
Site Admin

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago
That'll teach you for shagging around
Not if it was Dumbledore
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

Missed it too, as I was on a flight back from Scotland.
swampash
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago United and their parasite owners vs the Manchester based UAE state doped project

We shit the bed in the first game. The confidence just disappeared. But we're rocking at the min and City aren't as good as they were. So I'm gonna be optimistic and say 2-1 United.
Good call Sid - ^:)^
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago United and their parasite owners vs the Manchester based UAE state doped project

We shit the bed in the first game. The confidence just disappeared. But we're rocking at the min and City aren't as good as they were. So I'm gonna be optimistic and say 2-1 United.
Wow. That was a great call. Hope you bet with cash
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago

Wow. That was a great call. Hope you bet with cash
I don't bet, no. It was just a punt that made sense tbh. Sometimes football does what you want it to!