Vs City

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

United and their parasite owners vs the Manchester based UAE state doped project

We shit the bed in the first game. The confidence just disappeared. But we're rocking at the min and City aren't as good as they were. So I'm gonna be optimistic and say 2-1 United.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Martinez benched and Shaw at CB. Hag said it's because Martinez didn't play a lot at the world cup so isn't fit enough for 90 mins.
FuB
Site Admin

Whatever happens, this should give us a good indication of how much progress we've made and i'm optimistic that we'll at least show positive progress if not get a good result
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Jason
Star Man

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Martinez benched and Shaw at CB. Hag said it's because Martinez didn't play a lot at the world cup so isn't fit enough for 90 mins.
Shaw vs haaland is slightly terrifying!
dozer
Legend

Fuck. Martial couldn't even keep possession under no pressure. He should be taken off now.
dozer
Legend

We've not kept any possession. This will be another thrashing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

City can't keep the ball anymore. Mad to see from a Pep team. If they don't sort it out Arsenal will win the league.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

City are letting us pass the ball in their box. Normally teams never even get near their box.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's bad for City when Fred is bossing midfield
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Decent half. Miles better than the last game where we were 4-0 down at half time.

The surprise for me is how shit City are compared to previous Pep teams. Weak in midfield, can't keep the ball, not creating much.