Vs City

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago
FuB wrote: 1 year ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago No fucking way, 2-1, missed both goals for fucks sake
Well, in future, csn you fuck off out earlier during a gsme?
Most definitely
Ten Hag throwing on martinez, slabhead and McTominay. 5 mins stoppage time and we're holding on with the occasional break
Is it backs to the wall?
FuB
Site Admin

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago If we beat City with Shaw at CB then ten Hag is a genius
Shaw has played well as had Malacia up to the subs
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

HUGE
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fucking get in! Massive!

We still need more quality but there's proper heart about this team
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Get in, Hag us a genius
FuB
Site Admin

Finished 2-1. Well called Sid
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Felwin
Legend

Been out with the family but I had the scores coming through and just watched the goals. Was it deserved? Pitch looked very heavy, did we resort to shithouse tactics?

Was lovely to see the city players collapse into heaps after Rashford‘s goal. Hopefully dint their confidence big time.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Been out with the family but I had the scores coming through and just watched the goals. Was it deserved? Pitch looked very heavy, did we resort to shithouse tactics?

Was lovely to see the city players collapse into heaps after Rashford‘s goal. Hopefully dint their confidence big time.
I fucked the family off before kick off, that's the secret
fat maradona
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Been out with the family but I had the scores coming through and just watched the goals. Was it deserved? Pitch looked very heavy, did we resort to shithouse tactics?

I thought we were the better side for most of the game. City came out in the 2nd half and had us pinned for a while but we have that fighting spirit back again and deserved the win. They scored from thei first attempt on target whereas we could have been 3 up in the first half.

The team spirit is something else, you could see Casemiro and Rashford near the touchline at the end, willing the team on. Fucking love it!
dozer
Legend

I missed the game after 10 mins in and had to watch a Harry Potter movie with the missus instead. To make up for a mistake