dozer
Legend

Finally! Mct is on form
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Always rated mcTominay....
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 11 months ago Sabitzer is good when on the ball but he's basically van de Beek. He's anonymous. Hopefully eriksen can come on at half time.
Disagree. Sabitzer has been bright and without Casemiro, the switch to play him at 10 and Bruno as a 6 to control the play was a very clever move by Hag.
dozer
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 11 months ago
dozer wrote: 11 months ago Sabitzer is good when on the ball but he's basically van de Beek. He's anonymous. Hopefully eriksen can come on at half time.
Disagree. Sabitzer has been bright and without Casemiro, the switch to play him at 10 and Bruno as a 6 to control the play was a very clever move by Hag.
He's not been bad but he's not involved enough in the game. The VDB comparison was exaggeration, he's not that anonymous.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Our best 45 for weeks. If our finishing was on point we'd be 5-0 up.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 11 months ago
He's not been bad but he's not involved enough in the game. The VDB comparison was exaggeration, he's not that anonymous.
I think he's done well. A clever and mobile player with good technique. He keeps moves flowing well and and gets into the box well. I like him. One to keep.
dozer
Legend

dozer wrote: 11 months ago
I think he's done well. A clever and mobile player with good technique. He keeps moves flowing well and and gets into the box well. I like him. One to keep.
How much would you pay for him? 40m?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

No, there's talk he's available for 20m. That'd be a very good deal.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We have an xG of 2.62 just from the first half alone, and our 21 shots on goal is a first half PL record this season. This game should be done and I worry that it has a sting in the tail, because we won't be that dominant again.
dozer
Legend

Maguire has been top class today. So far.