Vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
Felwin
Legend

Feels like a proper cup tie now
Felwin
Legend

Part of me wants it to be a slugfest but we need to keep a lid on it. Too much frantic pressing.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I wish Hag wouldn't bring Maguire on at the end of every game ffs. Brings the mood down
Felwin
Legend

Oh ffs, here we go
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Fred has been class since coming on
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The philosopher is our main CF now. 13 for him now.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We're on a great run since being hammered by City. We must be one of the best form teams in Europe.
dozer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago We're on a great run since being hammered by City. We must be one of the best form teams in Europe.
City will bring us back to earth very quickly. We have them in the next league game.
We're not scoring enough. We've scored in the last few games but we've got the least goals and we've only scraped 4th now after so much form. Arsenal and Newcastle's brilliancies this season made this so much more difficult.
fat maradona
Legend

I dunno Dozer, we aren’t as weak upfront as you’re suggesting. Sure we could do with converting more but I don’t remember us being as free flowing for a long while. Consistently at least. Agreed City with bring us down to earth but it won’t be a repeat of the game at the Etihad.
dozer
Legend

Maguire starts today. Why?
He shouldn't even be in the squad.