Will we get top 4?

Manchester United chat
Felwin
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 10 months ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 10 months ago Massively important we win at West Ham. Looking at Liverpools fixtures I can very much see them winning all 4.

We still have some big gaps to fill
That's gonna be a tough game cos it's away from home and West Ham are in a relegation battle. If we don't win there then I might start shitting it a bit.
Worrying but we've tended to beat the shitter teams away from home. If we play like last night and actually take our chances, I think we should win. But it's an increasingly bigger "if".

9 points mathematical but I think 7-8 could do it. Scary and annoying that the scousers are on one but I still don't trust them.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Its down to a point now. I honestly think that if we don’t win today, we’ll shit the bed.
Felwin
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 10 months ago Its down to a point now. I honestly think that if we don’t win today, we’ll shit the bed.
Give it until next weekend at least. We've got 5 games to scrape together the points, the scousers only have 3.

I'm not massively confident but we have opportunities against shit teams. Wouldn't write us off today.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Felwin wrote: 10 months ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 10 months ago Its down to a point now. I honestly think that if we don’t win today, we’ll shit the bed.
Give it until next weekend at least. We've got 5 games to scrape together the points, the scousers only have 3.

I'm not massively confident but we have opportunities against shit teams. Wouldn't write us off today.
We SHOULD be OK, but we're limping now. Rashford purple patch is over and none of the other forwards are producing- and some are just not good enough.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We lost Ron & Greenwood and signed Weghorst in Jan cos our recruitment is shit and we've got no cash or credit thanks to Glazernomics

As shit as the performances are, we're creating chances but not finishing em

Rash can't do it all and Martial is crocked
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Just a 10 goal a season striker for 10/20m and we'd be more comfortable
bman2
Legend

We're fucked. Being chased down by Liverpool will be humiliating.
Felwin
Legend

I'm not going full doom just yet. Drop points to Wolves and/or Bournemouth though and I might just push the button. Some nice long weeks there to get drilled and fresh.

Going into the Chelsea game in need of a win would be a disaster. Could see us throwing that one and the scousers overtaking us. We're mentally weak so need to have it pretty much wrapped up by then.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Tbf, there's no cash. The accounts show they're paying off some of the credit card debt to free up room - but according to Whitwell that's to buy a CF cos it's obviously more of a priority due to the striker crisis.

Thanks to glazernomics we're in a situation where we can only fix one issue, not two.

swampash
Legend

I'm now starting to think we're going to bottle this.