vs Wolves

Forum for match day threads
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

There’s just nothing about Sancho.
dozer
Legend

Thomas Muller said what set apart the top top players from the pretty good ones is good decision making ability. Most of our offensive players don't have it.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 10 months ago Thomas Muller said what set apart the top top players from the pretty good ones is good decision making ability. Most of our offensive players don't have it.
I’d have to agree with that. Even Rashford’s isn’t world class. Our best decision maker in attacking terms is Bruno.
dozer
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 10 months ago
dozer wrote: 10 months ago Thomas Muller said what set apart the top top players from the pretty good ones is good decision making ability. Most of our offensive players don't have it.
I’d have to agree with that. Even Rashford’s isn’t world class. Our best decision maker in attacking terms is Bruno.
Even? Lol.
He's had one good season in his whole career and he's not anywhere near the candidates for player of the season, perhaps even United.
Bruno, Casemiro and Martinez have been better this season. Arguably Shaw too.
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 10 months ago
Even? Lol.
He's had one good season in his whole career and he's not anywhere near the candidates for player of the season, perhaps even United.
Arguably? Shaw has easily been one of our best this season. He's clearly found the motherlode of pies
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Even? Lol.
To suggest Rashford isn’t in the mix for player of the season here, is ridiculous Dozer. Without him, we’d be nowhere near
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

FFS dont put the ball out there. Its not a serious or head injury. We have no sense of ruthlessness about us.
dozer
Legend

Even? Lol.
To suggest Rashford isn’t in the mix for player of the season here, is ridiculous Dozer. Without him, we’d be nowhere near
He's been excellent but the other players United players I mentioned have been better.
He's never going to be world class or anywhere near. Unfortunately the signs are the likes of Antony also won't be a top player. The decision making isn't there and they can't score enough.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I dont like how we’ve started this half. We should be trying to kill it. We look relaxed and complacent.
dozer
Legend

We've been poor this half. They'll score.