vs. Fulham

Forum for match day threads
Felwin
Legend

Looked at this fixture the other week and thought “we’ll batter them” but after the rubbish against Villa last weekend I'm not so sure. They’re only 4 points behind us. After all our improvement, this could be a banana skin.

Hope Martial plays. We looked like an actual team with him instead of Ronaldo. Will we see Sancho? Is there any point? May as well give him a nice long break to get fit and focused. We’ll need him in the spring with the possibility of being in 4 competitions.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Can't wait to see Garnacho tbh
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

The team sheet will be crucial. I can see us losing this - minds will be on the World Cup. Its got all the hallmarks of them pressing us, forcing mistakes, us being sloppy and finding ourselves a goal or two down fairly early. Like the Villa game.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Malacia right back, Elanga right wing. That's shite.

And it tells me Hag must think Bissaka is proper dogshit, and really doesn't want to play Maguire here, as putting Lindelof at right back would be a safer bet than Malacia
Felwin
Legend

Hadn’t even thought about the World Cup. Trying to completely ignore its existence. It’ll deffo mean the players are more cautious, yeah.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Great move, lovely ball from Shaw
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

There's no way we're keeping a clean sheet here
dozer
Legend

Fulham are playing a very high line. We have the players to capitalise here.
Felwin
Legend

Jesus, how good is it having more than one forward that can run in behind. Need to take the chances though. Defenders looking unwilling to put their bodies on the line.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Fulham are playing a very high line. We have the players to capitalise here.
And Martinez keeps finding those runs with brilliant balls in behind