No Cunt Cares - V Villa.

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 2401
Joined: 9 years ago

Obviously didn’t see the game but suspect we were overdue for a bit of a stumble.
If it was my call I’d try McT alongside Lofty in defence while Varane is out.
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1001
Joined: 9 years ago

I didn't get to watch the game, which turned out to be not a bad thing it seems. It'll be good for the team to have a loss like this, bring 'em back down to earth and face the reality that is we are still quite a way off challenging. But at least it's moving in the right direction.
User avatar
Felwin
First Teamer
Posts: 396
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Abroad

What’s the verdict for tonight? Got a feeling we’ll lose again tbf. Loads of changes, game time for the dross, lose a penalty shootout.

Be interesting to see Shoretire or Pellistri. Will Wan Bissaka be rolled out to remind potential buyers he exists?
User avatar
Jason
Star Man
Posts: 681
Joined: 9 years ago

Felwin wrote: 2 months ago What’s the verdict for tonight? Got a feeling we’ll lose again tbf. Loads of changes, game time for the dross, lose a penalty shootout.

Be interesting to see Shoretire or Pellistri. Will Wan Bissaka be rolled out to remind potential buyers he exists?
Its probably our best chance of a trophy after drawing Barcelona in the EL.

I don't give a shit what it is, but the club need to lift some silverware.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2871
Joined: 9 years ago

We need to rest a few. League has to be priority.
User avatar
Jason
Star Man
Posts: 681
Joined: 9 years ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago We need to rest a few. League has to be priority.
I mean we have 1 game before the WC. Whats the point in resting likes of Sancho who is off for 6 weeks.

Will be a lot in same boat.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2871
Joined: 9 years ago

Jason wrote: 2 months ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 months ago We need to rest a few. League has to be priority.
I mean we have 1 game before the WC. Whats the point in resting likes of Sancho who is off for 6 weeks.

Will be a lot in same boat.
fine with Sancho playing. Martinez, Dalot, Casemiro, Eriksen, Rashford, all need to sit it out.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 8086
Joined: 9 years ago

Hoof and Slabhead at the back
User avatar
Felwin
First Teamer
Posts: 396
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Abroad

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 2 months ago Hoof and Slabhead at the back
How many goals we conceding? 3, 4, 5?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 8086
Joined: 9 years ago

Not to disrespect the dead but that felt longer than a minute's silence
Post Reply