Qatar World Cup

Non-United football chat
dozer
Legend

Jason wrote: 1 year ago
dozer wrote: 1 year ago
Jason wrote: 1 year ago Suarez really is a wee dick.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63821327

"It wasn't my fault because I didn't miss the penalty."

You didnt miss the pen, but you intentionally stopped a certain goal which would have sent Ghana through you ball bag - ergo them not getting through was your fault.

Lol - I suppose whatever he needs to tell himself to help justify his actions.
That's bollocks Jason. How is what he did different from a tactical foul? So many players commit deliberate challenges to bring down a player who is through on goal. Suarez should be proud of what he did.
So him deliberately saving a goal in the 120th min of wc knock out round, and the team not going through as a result his action is not his fault?

Google the definition, Its the very definition of fault.

Fuck me dozer, that's bollocks if you believe that.

And to your point, bringing a player down, is slightly different, there is always a chance of keeper save or miss, and the timing of his handball as well, it was result changing.
It's his fault that Ghana went out but the principles are the same. Commit a serious foul to prevent a goal. It was a tactical foul. Nothing more. In Suarez's case it was a deliberate foul at the last moment before the goal. Everyone does it and they should. If anything most tactical fouls have a small chance of causing injury because a player is deliberately taken out without any effort to get the ball.

BTW Ghana was wasting time today just to get even with Suarez. They dragged Uruguay out of the world cup with them. It was hilarious.
FuB
Site Admin

regardless of whether his previous antics were excusable or not, the sight of him with his shirt over his head and clearly crying his eyes out was poetic justice... bye bye luis, you horrible cunt
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The Netherlands are very good, should go far
bman2
Legend

I don’t think they’ll win it, but I’m rooting for Holland now. Quite a few United links. Gala’s also got cancer, it’s his last hurrah. And they’re underdogs compared to the other big countries left in it.
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago I don’t think they’ll win it, but I’m rooting for Holland now. Quite a few United links. Gala’s also got cancer, it’s his last hurrah. And they’re underdogs compared to the other big countries left in it.
Who's Gala? He's a Holland player and he's playing with cancer?!
Jason
Star Man

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
bman2 wrote: 1 year ago I don’t think they’ll win it, but I’m rooting for Holland now. Quite a few United links. Gala’s also got cancer, it’s his last hurrah. And they’re underdogs compared to the other big countries left in it.
Who's Gala? He's a Holland player and he's playing with cancer?!
Not sure if I'm missing the sarcasm! But if not, he means van gaal.
bman2
Legend

Yea obvious autocorrect misspelling there.
Jason
Star Man

Have to laugh, ronnie dropped from utd 11 and threw his toys out of the pram, and now dropped from portugal 11, and they also look much better for it.

Wonder at what point he realises its not everyone else that is wrong and he's no longer the world beater he was.

Dalot also in the 11 ahead of cancelo, which is a little surprising!
Felwin
Legend

Jason wrote: 1 year ago Have to laugh, ronnie dropped from utd 11 and threw his toys out of the pram, and now dropped from portugal 11, and they also look much better for it.

Wonder at what point he realises its not everyone else that is wrong and he's no longer the world beater he was.

Dalot also in the 11 ahead of cancelo, which is a little surprising!
Just read that they looked inspired without him. No suprise to anyone with a set of eyes. He's done, Saudi Arabia or retire.
bman2
Legend

Who cares, it’s the 21 year old who replaced him, Ramos, that we should buy! Scored a hat trick, and seems to be a lefty, or maybe two-footed. Looks a deadly finisher.