V West Ham

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

5th clean sheet at home. Very good considering the defensive disaster we were last season.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

When you're shit, find a way to win. Showed resilience, Gea was fantastic. Maguire, what a fucking Donkey he is. Elanga not good enough. Bruno had a shocker and we were far too sloppy overall. But, a wins a win
Felwin
Legend

Only caught the last half an hour, so only saw the shitness. Loving Dalot, Martinez and Casemiro imposing themselves on a very physical Moyes team. We can defend a lead for the first time in what seems like forever.

Felt like we were trying to overplay it a bit near the end when a few channel balls would've done the trick. Unsure if we're able to switch to the counter mid-game. Might be because Ronaldo is slow as shit but can't help think we might've nailed them on the break with Martial fit and Garnacho off the bench.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Dalot is another one Hag has improved. Shaw is back to some good form too.

If you'd have said we'd have 5 consecutive clean sheets with Maguire, Shaw, Dalot, Hoof, Fred and McT on the pitch - mostly against teams in the top half too - I'd have thought you were a cunt. But Hag has done it.
fat maradona
Legend

Looks like he’s playing the bench tonight bar Bruno and Weghorst. Not sure why he’s playing Bruno, might as well stick Sancho as 8. Rest the cunt for the scousers. But in Erik we trust.
Felwin
Legend

West Ham are proper shite. Right decision to give the first 11 a rest. With Barca and the final just gone and the scousers coming up, something has to give.

Hopefully West Ham don't inexplicably play a blinder but I trust ten Hag to get us through the tie.
Felwin
Legend

Penny for Moyesey's thoughts as he sees a trophy and those awards getting paraded around whilst Fergie stands pitchside

Oh what could have been, David
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lots of changes from Hag. Good to see. Fernandes still starting though. The cunt needs to just take a day off for once.
fat maradona
Legend

Watching Maguire and Lindelof trying to play the ball out from the back is painful. We become so pedestrian.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago Watching Maguire and Lindelof trying to play the ball out from the back is painful. We become so pedestrian.
If I hadn't seen such riches (Martinez & Varane) I could live with being poor (those other two useless cunts)