Vs Chelsea

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 4 months ago We had to win this cos Chelsea are in disarray - worse than us. We've got our shit together a bit more and we're at home.

It's not a turning point. Our weaknesses will be exploited in the coming games as per.
This has been our most convincing win I think. We could have conceded more but a lot of teams we've beaten this season was because we got lucky.
Felwin
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 4 months ago Comfortably our best performance of the season so far. No way he's lost the dressing room.
Agree whole-heartedly. At the very least those on the teamsheet.
Felwin
Legend

Means nothing if we don't see that commitment every week from now on. We've seen it before that they turn up when the chips are down and then go to shit again soon afterwards.

The defence is still a massive problem for a team playing such intense pressing. I expect us to lose against a better team but at least they fucking showed up tonight.
swampash
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 months ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 4 months ago We had to win this cos Chelsea are in disarray - worse than us. We've got our shit together a bit more and we're at home.

It's not a turning point. Our weaknesses will be exploited in the coming games as per.
This has been our most convincing win I think. We could have conceded more but a lot of teams we've beaten this season was because we got lucky.
Saved by another cracking performance by McTominay. Good job we have him and not that useless twat Bellingham?
ericDoubleD
Trainee

It was also probably the most or possibly the only enjoyable match I've watched so far this year though another goal to make the last few minutes feel comfortable would have been nice.
I thought Maguire was good again last night , Bruno put in more of a Captains performance especially with some of his challenges late on although penalty miss was a bummer (especially after he cost me my bet last time by giving it to Rashford).... Garnacho looked lively all night and I guess there has to be an honourable mention for Scott McT for his goals.

It's hilarous how shit we have been and yet we are only 3pts behind City and 4th place... so maybe there is some hope ...... then again its the hope that kills you!
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 4 months ago

Saved by another cracking performance by McTominay. Good job we have him and not that useless twat Bellingham?
Here we go. You're peddling your Dortmund loot again.
We missed out on Bellingham so let's plunder Dortmund's current midfield to solve our problems.
swampash
Legend

swampash wrote: 4 months ago

Here we go. You're peddling your Dortmund loot again.
We missed out on Bellingham so let's plunder Dortmund's current midfield to solve our problems.
Which of Dortmund's current midfield are you thinking of plundering dozer?
Felwin
Legend

So will we “batter” them for the third time in a row simply because they’re even more chaotically shit than we are, or does our luck run out?

I’m thinking the latter. There will be a reaction of some sort but away at Stamford Bridge is never an easy match, even when we were good and before they got their Putin money.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I think there's a lack of application now cos we've little/no chance of CL football, so I wouldn't be surprised if the billionaire bottle jobs won.

If it's truly shit, and the players aren't giving 100%, I'm probably gonna turn off. Can't be fucked at the min.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Tonight and Sunday will see off Ten Hag.