Vs Chelsea

Forum for match day threads
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Get in you cockney cunts. Never did we deserve to lose that, should have won. Need to improve the squad, but the system amd style is there. Fucking love it
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Seriously how does Martinez flatten everyone he comes into contact with. It's as if he's made of granite
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
FuB
Site Admin

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago
Yeah. Fuck off anyone who thought he was here just for a pay day. Took a few games but he's been immense. From the moment he made a beeline towards Keane to say hello on the touchline i've felt there was something there.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Felwin
Legend

So what are we saying then? I reckon a laboured draw. We just have to score a bloody goal or two, surely doable at OT in spite of the evidence of the last 6-7 games.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We'll lose tonight, just to make Sunday's game unbearably more tense than needed. Its the United way.

Chelsea have been a farce this season but there are still plenty of talented players in their ranks. Wouldn't be the surprise most would make out if they nabbed a win tonight.

We'll need to start strong and play with plenty of energy. Get the job done tonight then we can rotate for Fulham ahead of the cup final.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I can see a draw and a shit game but I can also see a performance and a win, big win, a proper hammering of the cunts cos they are shit

Gonna say 5-0
dozer
Legend

We should have been a goal down. Lucky.
FuB
Site Admin

Thankfully our moment man is playing
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

Casemiro is the king of corners. Hopefully not offside