Vs Tottenham

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Playing well, pressing well. Casemiro is class, Antony a threat, but Rashford ain't a 9 and Sancho gives us nothing.
Agree. Casemiro has been quality. I'd maybe take Ronaldo for Sancho, moving Rashford out left, but it'd slow everything down. Sancho not as effective as we'd like but his movement around the box is still important, I love the way he drifts in tempting the defender to take him out then moves it on. It feels like too many are on the edge though looking to make the goal rather than score it.
Sancho imo is still much better than the others off the ball. He asso keeps possession in dangerous areas. If Ronaldo comes on I'd rather take Rashford off.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Fred lol
dozer
Legend

Yesssss. Lampardesque from Fred. He's been good today.
Felwin
Legend

Get in lads
FuB
Site Admin

Fred is definitely having one of his better days
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

Greenwood really blew his chance. He probably would have been the number 9 in this team. It would have suited him.
Jason
Star Man

That was most fred like goal you can imagine.

Had zero chance of going in!
Felwin
Legend

ETH needs to sack off Rashford at 9, no awareness for the position. He has to know after that pass from Antony that the defender is coming, use his body, roll him, whatever. Needs must I suppose but shows how light we are there.
dozer
Legend

Rashford's shit finishing and low iq is on full display here.
FuB
Site Admin

It's got the point now where I'm just laughing at how inept Rashford is. He's gone beyond frustrating
NQAT's official artificial intelligence