Vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

Why is Eriksen not playing?
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Why is Eriksen not playing?
Sick
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We're like a boxer that likes to fight at our own pace - tap tap jab jab then land a big right hand. But modern football teams now come out swinging and it leaves us startled.

I felt we came back into it later in the half though. If Newcastle tire we might nick it with the quality up front.
FuB
Site Admin

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago We're like a boxer that likes to fight at our own pace - tap tap jab jab then land a big right hand. But modern football teams now come out swinging and it leaves us startled.

I felt we came back into it later in the half though. If Newcastle tire we might nick it with the quality up front.
We could do without being bullied all over the pitch first. I'd have expected a big bruiser like Casemiro to be a bit more able to handle it.
Felwin
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago We're like a boxer that likes to fight at our own pace - tap tap jab jab then land a big right hand. But modern football teams now come out swinging and it leaves us startled.

We could do without being bullied all over the pitch first. I'd have expected a big bruiser like Casemiro to be a bit more able to handle it.
He's too slow. Not bullied so much like Fred, Bruno, Sancho etc. but always a yard off when the opposition counter.

I reckon we have to see McT for Fred and Casemiro sitting deeper. ETH expected them to be a bit easier to pass around but we might have to match them with the physicality and go long to Ronaldo.
FuB
Site Admin

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago

He's too slow. Not bullied so much like Fred, Bruno, Sancho etc. but always a yard off when the opposition counter.

I reckon we have to see McT for Fred and Casemiro sitting deeper. ETH expected them to be a bit easier to pass around but we might have to match them with the physicality and go long to Ronaldo.
Wasn't Casemiro supposed to be great at always sniffing out danger and being in the right place? Problem with McT is he just makes too many unnecessary fouls and picks up cards like there's no tomorrow.
dozer
Legend

Why did Fred delay that pass to Antony? Low iq. That's why.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sancho's melo dramatic dive :))
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Why did Fred delay that pass to Antony? Low iq. That's why.
Not enough philosophy on the pitch today
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Why did Fred delay that pass to Antony? Low iq. That's why.
Not enough philosophy on the pitch today
Needs more Kuntz