vs UAEFC

Forum for match day threads
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fucking garbage is this. All that money, year after year and we never look like we're getting any closer . Sancho is shite, Rashford is shite.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I hate this whole "cityzens" shite the UAE regime push, and how the moronic city fans lap it up

I'd have more respect of they just admitted they're a dictatorial oil rich state doping a shit club
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago I hate this whole "cityzens" shite the UAE regime push, and how the moronic city fans lap it up

I'd have more respect of they just admitted they're a dictatorial oil rich state doping a shit club
Oh aye, it's bollocks. But at least they run the club properly, and at least they aspire to football success. I'd take it in a fucking heartbeat instead of these I competent and lecherous fucks we've got.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Technically horrendous, and lacking in any sort of desire and guts. Fucking gash.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We are utter shite in possession. It's as if the confidence has drained out of the team cos we're playing City.
FuB
Site Admin

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Fucking garbage is this. All that money, year after year and we never look like we're getting any closer . Sancho is shite, Rashford is shite.
Add to that that Antony is fucking anonymous
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Fucking garbage is this. All that money, year after year and we never look like we're getting any closer . Sancho is shite, Rashford is shite.
Add to that that Antony is fucking anonymous
Yep. 90m. Should've gone for Trossard at half the price. Doesn't sell as many shirts though, eh?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Why is Gea not coming for that? This is fucking awful.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Starting to think Casemiro has come here for the pay day. He's still not nailed down a place in the 11 and at times looked off the pace. A top Casemiro would be massive in a game like this but he's still not justified his selection.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The Glazers are gonna have to spend another 90m after this result