vs UAEFC

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 8086
Joined: 9 years ago

The Glazer ownership is pretty fucking traumatic for fans, for the club. These results and performances go down in history forever. They're embarrassing a great institution.
User avatar
FuB
Site Admin
Posts: 1634
Joined: 7 years ago

About fucking time he did something
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2871
Joined: 9 years ago

Fucking fuming with Rashfords display. Didn't even try and win that header when Ederson sliced it. Never a Number 9, and not good enough for a top side in any position
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2871
Joined: 9 years ago

FuB wrote: 4 months ago About fucking time he did something
Sancho deserves way more stick, as does Rashford. Antony is new to the club, New to the league, new to the country. He at least looks interested. I think he'll turn out fine. I'm done with Rashford and Sancho though. Frauds.
User avatar
FuB
Site Admin
Posts: 1634
Joined: 7 years ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 4 months ago Fucking fuming with Rashfords display. Didn't even try and win that header when Ederson sliced it. Never a Number 9, and not good enough for a top side in any position
Just jogged about as if he was in a lake of his own shite
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
FuB
Site Admin
Posts: 1634
Joined: 7 years ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 4 months ago
FuB wrote: 4 months ago About fucking time he did something
Sancho deserves way more stick, as does Rashford. Antony is new to the club, New to the league, new to the country. He at least looks interested. I think he'll turn out fine. I'm done with Rashford and Sancho though. Frauds.
I hope he does come good but the signs haven't been that great. 90m and i've barely seen our 90m winger try and beat a man. Agreed on the other two though, especially Rashford
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2871
Joined: 9 years ago

Haaland is a phenomenon. I thought he might struggle here but how fucking stupid do I feel now. An absolute beast.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend
Posts: 8086
Joined: 9 years ago

FuB wrote: 4 months ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 4 months ago
FuB wrote: 4 months ago About fucking time he did something
Sancho deserves way more stick, as does Rashford. Antony is new to the club, New to the league, new to the country. He at least looks interested. I think he'll turn out fine. I'm done with Rashford and Sancho though. Frauds.
I hope he does come good but the signs haven't been that great. 90m and i've barely seen our 90m winger try and beat a man. Agreed on the other two though, especially Rashford
He would have cost 60 odd mil if we'd have bought him early in the window when we initially enquired. But as ever the club fucked around then panicked and ended up paying 30m more before the window shut.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 4185
Joined: 9 years ago

I wasn’t that confident of winning, but I thought the days of us just getting hammered were behind us. Really disappointing. We’re still mired in the shit.
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2871
Joined: 9 years ago

2nd half hasn't actually been that bad, but the game was over. Lots and lots of work required.
Post Reply