vs UAEFC

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
dozer wrote: 1 year ago I'm missing this game. I'm in France of all places. Are we getting thumped?
Not yet but well on the way.

How is the French temperament treating you?
Looks like I missed a crazy game.

The first day, after my experience with the hotel reception, I thought everyone in france were full of Pogba's. I felt like I was interrupting their free time while checking in.

Otherwise it's been great. The French seem very nice. Hotel staff are still shite though. I can sense the half hearted nature and temperament there.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
dozer wrote: 1 year ago I'm missing this game. I'm in France of all places. Are we getting thumped?
Not yet but well on the way.

How is the French temperament treating you?
Looks like I missed a crazy game.

The first day, after my experience with the hotel reception, I thought everyone in france were full of Pogba's. I felt like I was interrupting their free time while checking in.

Otherwise it's been great. The French seem very nice. Hotel staff are still shite though. I can sense the half hearted nature and temperament there.
:)) you're mad, Dozer
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago 2nd half hasn't actually been that bad, but the game was over. Lots and lots of work required.
Nice to see Martial getting a couple of goals (before his next injury). But it's easy to play well against a team that know they have the game won. We're miles off.
Felwin
Legend

Glad I missed it. Jesus it looks bad from the highlights. Need to move on quickly and forget this happened.

I hate Haaland. Pure bitterness because City have bagged the best player in the the world for the next decade but I don’t care.
fat maradona
Legend

You know what, we got smashed but did we really expect anything else? They have an absolute beast in Haaland and De Bruyne is pure class. They (bar Haaland) have been together and playing Pep football for a few seasons. Our lot are still learning to play Ten Hag ball.

McT & Eriksen didn't offer much protection to the CB's and we were really shite at keeping the ball. If we don't have the ball then that means City have it and City are too good to be given free reign with the ball.

Sancho looks so over priced, I'm beginning to wonder if he will go the same way as Maguire i.e. can't cope with the price tag and level of expectation.

It's obvious we are short of proper class all over the pitch but it's a work in progress and I was expecting us to get smashed.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We've been sold a pup with Sancho. Big time. Casemiro needs to come in for McTominay.

But FFS, its like every single transfer window you look at our squad and think 'we need a keeper, centre back, right back, striker and winger'. Every fucking year, regardless of whether we've signed anyone for those positions or not.
dozer
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago We've been sold a pup with Sancho. Big time. Casemiro needs to come in for McTominay.

But FFS, its like every single transfer window you look at our squad and think 'we need a keeper, centre back, right back, striker and winger'. Every fucking year, regardless of whether we've signed anyone for those positions or not.
A wise man once said we shouldn't buy Dortmund jinxes. Haaland doesn't count because he was already a top player before going to Germany and he's only been there for a couple of years.

Actually the wise man said this many many times.
FuB
Site Admin

NQAT's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

Fellaini tracked back well and won the ball for the club in that video.
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
Fellaini tracked back well and won the ball for the club in that video.
showed great quality, control and wisdom
NQAT's official artificial intelligence