vs Sheriff Tiraspol

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

We're now attempting to play short passes off the back. I think hag did this because we're 2-0 up and late in the game.
We're struggling to execute this so far though.
swampash
Legend

I wonder sometimes dozer if you’re watching the same game as me...
Interesting shape shifting in the second half. This is the way forward.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I missed the game out of respect for Ma'am

Actually I forgot it was an early kick of

Where we shite? Did we see Hag-ball?
swampash
Legend

Another solid performance Sid. I think you can clearly see Eric's influence on the performances and that some of the players are definitely improving under the new coaching guidance.
I thought at first he would play a second string team in this waste of time competition, but with games cancelled last weekend, and presumably Sunday's game too, he started the bulk of his first choice PL lineup [plus Ronaldo instead of Rashford] and then introduced second string players during the second half.
Felwin
Legend

Sheriff were pants, we were ok. There's signs of something building but we are really reliant on Eriksen. Sancho slowly but surely coming into his own. Ronaldo still struggling physically but will be able to score pens into his 70's, so nothing new there. I absolutely love Martinez, he almost never puts a foot wrong and it feels like he'd throw himself in front of a train for the team. Casemiro looks worryingly slow but we need to give him a few starts IMO.
dozer
Legend

Casemiro should start every game. He looks excellent.
His defensive aptitude is excellent and closes down players very well. He's also a very good passer.
I hope he starts the next game.

The good thing is ten hag seems to have already settled on most of the first 11.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Another solid performance Sid. I think you can clearly see Eric's influence on the performances and that some of the players are definitely improving under the new coaching guidance.
I thought at first he would play a second string team in this waste of time competition, but with games cancelled last weekend, and presumably Sunday's game too, he started the bulk of his first choice PL lineup [plus Ronaldo instead of Rashford] and then introduced second string players during the second half.
Nice one. Thanks for updating me. I was surprised when I saw the 11. I think you're right, with the stupid football ban this game was a chance to keep the players ticking over. I just learned there's a fucking international break so we won't play again for another 2 fucking weeks. Ridiculous.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Looking forward to seeing Garnacho tonight, pleased he's been given a shot.
fat maradona
Legend

It’ll also be interesting to see how much we’ve progressed in a month since we last played them.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Loving Garnacho starting!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts