vs Sheriff Tiraspol

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Ron is out of form cos he's in and out of the team. He's obviously not the same player he was, but you don't lose your ability to finish. It's form.
Legs have gone.
They have but that shouldn't affect his finishing in the box. He's got a mental block IMO cos for the first time he's the back up. It'll be killing him.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Lovely goal. I know these are shite, but you can really see the Hag style developing now. A couple of quality additions, maybe an extra squaddie or two and the emergence of one or squaddies and I think we could be a title challenging side.
Yeah it's nice to be playing well against a shite team, and beating them comfortably. Previously we'd struggle against this lot.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago Ron is out of form cos he's in and out of the team. He's obviously not the same player he was, but you don't lose your ability to finish. It's form.
Legs have gone.
They have but that shouldn't affect his finishing in the box. He's got a mental block IMO cos for the first time he's the back up. It'll be killing him.
Oh absolutely, it'll be completely alien to him.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Glad he's got a goal. If he can get his head right and accept a squad role, he could play an important part this season. Because we ain't signing a replacement in January
FuB
Site Admin

Got his goal at least. Hopefully that'll help chill the cunt out
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Who the fuck is this van Der beek cunt then
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

There's still room for improvement but these last few games are the first time since Fergie that I've watched us and thought we look a properly coached side. I.e. modern coaching
fat maradona
Legend

Yep, long gone are the arbitrary performances we saw under Ole. Each game we play, we look the same.
dozer
Legend

Garnacho looked quite good in the game. It's the first time I've seen potential in him.