Vs Real Sociedad

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I'm glad Hag tries things tbf but the switch didn't work. We lost all attacking threat. Couldn't get the ball from.back to front. And Maguire as a CF was fucking terrible tbh. Jose / Fellaini shite.
Last edited by Fuck the Glazers 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Frustrating. Lost control of it second half. Definitely progress though. We're badly short up front - Ronaldo is done.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago I'm glad Hag tries things tbf but the switch didn't work. We lost all attacking threat. Couldn't get the ball from.back to front. And Maguire as a CF was fucking terrible tbh. Jose / Fellaini shite.
What other options does he have? A signal to the Board; back Hag and sign a proper fucking striker
Felwin
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago I'm glad Hag tries things tbf but the switch didn't work. We lost all attacking threat. Couldn't get the ball from.back to front. And Maguire as a CF was fucking terrible tbh. Jose / Fellaini shite.
What other options does he have? A signal to the Board; back Hag and sign a proper fucking striker
Agree. And he won't do a Jose and use it every game. Seems more likely to learn his lesson. Look how we shifted in the first few weeks as he worked out how shit some of the players were.

Get rid of Ronaldo in Jan and bring in any half decent forward tbf. We'll need numbers with those extra two games now.
Jason
Star Man

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago If we don't top the group, it will be because of that dodgy as fuck penalty they got at OT tbf. I'm liking Hag trying things. Nice to see how he ticks and what hands he plays when things get desperate.

This is the annoying thing, one really shitty pen decision has been the thing that's cost us in the end.

I guess we should have scored more after that, but its still frustrating.