Vs Arsenal

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sunday 4.30pm kick off

The Arse are flying so this will be a real test. Two emerging philosophies going head to head too. Actually looking forward to it tbh.

I'd like to see Casemiro start and our Antony come on.
FuB
Site Admin

I'm looking forward to it too. I think we'll give them a good test if not beat them. For once i don't feel like we'll come out of it feeling embarrassed about how fucking lightweight and bollockless the team is.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Looking forward to it, but don't see us winning tbh
fat maradona
Legend

Looking forward to it and I see us beating them, perhaps it'll be quite tight but we'll do 'em. I don't want to jinx it but our defence looks organised and tight for the first time in forever. Casemiro will also help shore up the back and help us progress out. If we start with Casemiro and Eriksen, then we will have two players who can progress the ball out under pressure. If only we had someone better than Rashford up front.
Felwin
Legend

I’ll probably miss most of the game today which I’m a bit gutted about. Always love our propensity to smash the gooners, regardless of how rubbish we’ve been playing.

Think it’ll be a close but a narrow win is on the cards here. Bit of fight from Casemiro and a couple of well taken counter attacks and we’ll be away. Relying on Rashford/Sancho finishing but the latter is in decent form. I’d love to see Antony from the start with his unknown factor, tearing through them with tricks but reckon ETH will do what he did with Casemiro and slowly blood him in after 60-70 mins.

Hoping to tune in sometime in the second half to see Arteta with a face like thunder.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

ANTONY STARTS!!!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Casemiro subs bench 😢
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Full team

bman2
Legend

Not able to watch this one, which is a bummer. Interesting line up decisions. I hope we smash ‘em.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Martinez fucked that up, he let Jesus back in, so then he stamps on Jesus to hurt him at least

:))

Probably knows he can get away with a stamp like that early in the game and cos the ref was far away