Vs Arsenal

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Site Admin

Get the fuck in
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Brilliant win. We beat a really good team. 4 wins in a row, more momentum, more confidence.

Arsenal will be rivals for top 4, Arteta has them playing wicked football. His subs fucked it up mind.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Don't want to shit on the party but injuries mean you can see the old cunts coming back in. We finished the game with Ron and Maguire on the pitch. We need Martinez back asap.
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 1 year ago Brilliant win. We beat a really good team. 4 wins in a row, more momentum, more confidence.

Arsenal will be rivals for top 4, Arteta has them playing wicked football. His subs fucked it up mind.
Yeah. Arteta fucked his team. Hag's subs were spot on though
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

Eriksen has been our best signing. He's been world class in all of the last 4 games.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Important win, and I know we're at the start of 'a process', but fuck me that was hard work. Arsenal the better team for the most part. Rashford may have got 2 goals but he can't play as a 9 in a possession based team. Maybe I'm being a miserable cunt but I thought we were lucky.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Eriksen has been our best signing. He's been world class in all of the last 4 games.
I called for his signature back when we played at home to Brentford last season. He's class. A proper ball playing midfielder and we haven't had one since Carrick/Scholes
Felwin
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Important win, and I know we're at the start of 'a process', but fuck me that was hard work. Arsenal the better team for the most part. Rashford may have got 2 goals but he can't play as a 9 in a possession based team. Maybe I'm being a miserable cunt but I thought we were lucky.
Haven't we done that with Arsenal since about 2001 though? They play football and we either intimidate them or counter them. Didn't see the game, just the goals, so I can't proper comment but it's a legitimate way to play against a team that wants to play sexy football. God knows SAF did it in big games.