Antony

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

His recent game. Ball control is phenomenal.
Hopefully has a good enough iq in general game play.
He's quite talented although we've paid established player fees for him.
£84m including addons.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah fucking hell his ball control is brilliant. He's just quick at everything he does; movement, thought, moving the ball. He also has a bit of attitude about him.

I just worry he could be another Depay aka not transitioning to the Prem well, struggling with the expectation at United, and the massive price tag.
fat maradona
Legend

Look at Felix at Atletico. They paid a monstrous fee for him when he was 18/19. He’s playing really well for them.
Felwin
Legend

Watching his goals and assists from last year and I can't help thinking the defending in Holland is really, really bad. He won't get as much time and space in the Prem.

That said, his move where he makes space for a left footed cross then drops it right onto the strikers' head could be an outlet for us. Definitely something no-one else at the club can reliably do. Maybe it's been that long since we had a good crosser but dare I say it some of those assists look Beckhamesque.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Looks like exactly the type we need. Always sceptical with players coming from weaker leagues and his numbers aren't great , but I trust Hag's judgement. This was his number 1 target, so we have to assume its for a reason and that having had a few weeks with Rashford, Sancho, Elanga etc, that he feels that getting him in for that price is still a good deal.
OliverB
Reserves

Pretty much every non one club player out there emerged from a club taking a risk.
A club in a strong league takes a risk on a player from a weaker league and that club in the weaker league took a risk to sign him from a club in an even weaker league.

For me, whether he is a success or flop it's a risk I'm happy that we are taking.

We spent a huge fee on Pogba despite knowing about his bad attitude when he was previously at the club - that was pure stupidity... as long as we don't ever, ever, ever venture back towards insane decisions like that ever again, I will be happy.
;)
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

This.
Attachments
584507FD-774A-4CEF-AD6F-BC4197347570.jpeg
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago This.
:))
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago This.
:))
Sid, you on Twitter?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Felwin
Legend

We must be doing something right with all those articles and social media posts out there today crying about Antony’s spin cycle.

Nice to annoy people by being good (relatively) again