FuB wrote: 1 year ago Bet Klopp wishes the game had been called off now
:)) L-)
Jason
Star Man

Ten hag talking to sky "we can play fucking good football"
:))
fat maradona
Legend

I'm still buzzing from that win but I'm not going to get my hopes up until I see this type performance for a few games in succession. Dropping Maguire and Ronaldo, and hopefully McFred, is just the start. Both of the new lads in defence showed up how shit Shaw and Maguire are.
swampash
Legend

I’ve been thinking - if Hercules the carthorse is no more then logically his replacement, Varane, must be Delilah (or was it Daisy?) and, by extension, Martinez must be the foal. Can anyone remember if Galton and Simpson gave the foal a name or was it always just the foal?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

If there's any truth to the rumour that Chelsea want Maguire, we need to pull that trigger. He needs to move on, as does Ronaldo. But bringing in more quality players is a must before the end of the window.
FuB
Site Admin

swampash wrote: 1 year ago I’ve been thinking - if Hercules the carthorse is no more then logically his replacement, Varane, must be Delilah (or was it Daisy?) and, by extension, Martinez must be the foal. Can anyone remember if Galton and Simpson gave the foal a name or was it always just the foal?
I only have space to swallow a thesaurus, Swamps. No room to swallow the bible as well.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
swampash wrote: 1 year ago I’ve been thinking - if Hercules the carthorse is no more then logically his replacement, Varane, must be Delilah (or was it Daisy?) and, by extension, Martinez must be the foal. Can anyone remember if Galton and Simpson gave the foal a name or was it always just the foal?
I only have space to swallow a thesaurus, Swamps. No room to swallow the bible as well.
Wrong tangent Fuß...
swampash
Legend

...think Steptoe and Son.
Mind you, you’re probably a bit too young to have experienced Steptoe and Son?
FuB
Site Admin

swampash wrote: 1 year ago ...think Steptoe and Son.
Mind you, you’re probably a bit too young to have experienced Steptoe and Son?
no, not too young - they re-ran it a lot - but never paid any attention to it, clearly.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I thought Martinez was excellent last night. A proper defender. Malacia did very well too. In fact, I thought the whole back 4 did well and Dalot looked much better for having a solid 3 next to him.