Shitbloke FC Vs Brighton

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

De Jong isn't coming to this shitshow
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago Hag playing Eriksen as a 6 is fucking stupid. He coughs up the ball under the slightest bit of pressure. He's been at fault for both goals.
For me, both are on De Gea.

First one, for obvious reasons. Second one, playing it to Eriksen there is mental.
bman2
Legend

Hag’s clearly part of the problem, not part of the solution. Madness to keep going with this while Poch is available. But we will persist with this bullshit and watch a rival team snatch up Poch, because if there’s one thing we know about the tools running United, is that they’d rather watch everything go to shit than admit they made a mistake.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I seriously think we could go down.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago De Jong isn't coming to this shitshow
Don't worry, Rabiot is. Like a McTominay with a shit attitude. More great due diligence.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
Sid wrote: 1 year ago Hag playing Eriksen as a 6 is fucking stupid. He coughs up the ball under the slightest bit of pressure. He's been at fault for both goals.
For me, both are on De Gea.

First one, for obvious reasons. Second one, playing it to Eriksen there is mental.
Yeah Eriksen should have done a lot better but in hindsight why the fuck is De Gea playing that pass when that Brentford cunt is piggy backing Eriksen
dozer
Legend

Rangnick isn't doing anything different from his predecessors. How can we expect the results to change?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Are you seeing this defending, we're buying every obvious feint, every trick - it's absolutely shit

Keane and Nev said we're the easiest team to play against and it's true
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

:)) :)) :))

Hag needs to walk, the Glazers need to go
bman2
Legend

Fuck me 3-0.

Poch. Now. Buy whoever who asks for while there’s still time left in the window. This is just stupid bad.