V No One Cares

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

A fan needs to run on the pitch and chin one of the players - it's that bad, smash one of em
dozer
Legend

Don't worry guys. Rangnick will say something sensible in the press conference
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Highest wage bill in the league. They shouldn't be paid for this. Fine the cunts. Give it to charity and refund every single red who's travelled down.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 7 months ago Don't worry guys. Rangnick will say something sensible in the press conference
I love him. The first man to deliver home truths and treat the fans with the honest and respect they deserve for years.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Varane is in this back 4 :))

How many CLs has he won?
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Sid wrote: 7 months ago A fan needs to run on the pitch and chin one of the players - it's that bad, smash one of em
Couldn’t agree more.

I honestly detest these players. I don’t want to even look at this shameless freeloaders.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

This idea that fans should support the players no matter what makes a huge assumption that the players are always trying their maximum the entire time. We're at a point in football now where the gap between what the players earn and fans earn are so vast these cunts have to earn our support
dozer
Legend

Rangnick has been tactically more inept than Ole this season. Ole got us more goals than fucking Rangnick. Austria hired him ffs. Does a top manager get hired by fucking Austria?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

4-0 down and Maguire comes on :))

I love Rangnick but fuck off
sheesh
Legend

dozer wrote: 7 months ago Rangnick has been tactically more inept than Ole this season. Ole got us more goals than fucking Rangnick. Austria hired him ffs. Does a top manager get hired by fucking Austria?
:eatpopcorn: