V No One Cares

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 7 months ago We've been far worse under Rangnick than under Ole this season. Rangnick does better than Ole in the press conferences.
Yeah Ole was amazing. Golden years for United.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I fucking hate this lot.

Put a couple of kids on, and do it now.
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 7 months ago
dozer wrote: 7 months ago We've been far worse under Rangnick than under Ole this season. Rangnick does better than Ole in the press conferences.
I don't agree, but that's an unrelated point.
But rangnick has been worse than Ole. And I'm talking about Ole this season, not the last 2 where he got us 2nd and 3rd.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

This should be 3/4-0 to match Brighton's dominance. It's not an exaggeration to say they're out playing us.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 7 months ago
But rangnick has been worse than Ole. And I'm talking about Ole this season, not the last 2 where he got us 2nd and 3rd.
The fact Ole pandered to this lot's egos and let them do what they want - and it worked tbf, coming second in the league - means when Rangnick took over and tried to implement some order, the players just weren't having it.
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 7 months ago
dozer wrote: 7 months ago
The fact Ole pandered to this lot's egos and let them do what they want - and it worked tbf, coming second in the league - means when Rangnick took over and tried to implement some order, the players just weren't having it.
I can understand us getting worse because of a new system. But what new system. The system of clueness passing is still in place. Our defending is still bad and we're creating lower chances than what we were under ole.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I'd love to punch each and every one of these cunts. An utter humiliation to the club.
Jason
Star Man

That lad welbeck looks a player.
sheesh
Legend

I can't believe what I'm watching. Even for us.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

'Youre not fit to wear the shirts from Utd fans'.

They need to lay into these clowns relentlessly now. And Glazers. Give them hell. Id love to see them all turn their backs on the pitch.