Vs Brentford

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

We've regressed second half.
dozer
Legend

Wow. That's got to be the worst penalty ever conceded.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago They actually look like they give a shit tonight. Basic, I know.

Mata playing well. Too old, even less pace than he had but such a clever player. Can't help but think weve never really maximised his ability
Won Chelsea poty 2 seasons in a row before we signed him, when they won the cl, and el, so pretty confident all the managers since he was signed haven't utilised him to his full!

Hes just a really clever player that knits things together, and he was class at fk for chelsea, but rarely took any for utd.
I've often thought that too, that we've not used him properly. People forget he was a great player.

For me he's been too happy to sit on the bench and earn a wodge. He has studied and got two business degrees socne joining United, and expanded his business empire behind the scenes. For me he's another one whose heart wasn't in United
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago They actually look like they give a shit tonight. Basic, I know.

Mata playing well. Too old, even less pace than he had but such a clever player. Can't help but think weve never really maximised his ability
Won Chelsea poty 2 seasons in a row before we signed him, when they won the cl, and el, so pretty confident all the managers since he was signed haven't utilised him to his full!

Hes just a really clever player that knits things together, and he was class at fk for chelsea, but rarely took any for utd.
I've often thought that too, that we've not used him properly. People forget he was a great player.

For me he's been too happy to sit on the bench and earn a wodge. He has studied and got two business degrees socne joining United, and expanded his business empire behind the scenes. For me he's another one whose heart wasn't in United
At United he didn't play well, every season, under many managers. He was never good enough to start even in a poor united team.
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 1 year ago

For me he's been too happy to sit on the bench and earn a wodge.
He has studied and got two business degrees socne joining United, and expanded his business empire behind the scenes. For me he's another one whose heart wasn't in United
Rarely played more than 60 mins so had plenty of time to study
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Matic looking pleased and satisfied saying bye to Old Trafford

Another one that hasn't delivered but who we've made richer
sheesh
Legend

3-0.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Rangnick doing his bit for the anti Glazer walk out on 73 mins by bringing Phil Jones on
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Giving Cavani game time over Garnacho is a fucking joke
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Ronnie pulling out all the tricks. Is he off....?