V Arsenal

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2776
Joined: 9 years ago

Fuck sake. All over em, then that.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 2950
Joined: 9 years ago

Bruno should have been subbed off after the penalty
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 2950
Joined: 9 years ago

Rangnick doesn't sub Bruno off. It sends a message that a player having a bad game is OK.
User avatar
Jason
Star Man
Posts: 658
Joined: 9 years ago

dozer wrote: 7 months ago Bruno should have been subbed off after the penalty
Its a cliche, but that goes in, and it completely changes the context of the match.

Their fans get nervy, pressure mounts, gets utd on front foot.

But Bruno fucks it up, when it matters most.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 2950
Joined: 9 years ago

jason_uk wrote: 7 months ago
dozer wrote: 7 months ago Bruno should have been subbed off after the penalty
Its a cliche, but that goes in, and it completely changes the context of the match.

Their fans get nervy, pressure mounts, gets utd on front foot.

But Bruno fucks it up, when it matters most.
It's not just the pen. Bruno was having a bad game.
User avatar
FuB
Site Admin
Posts: 1554
Joined: 7 years ago

dozer wrote: 7 months ago
jason_uk wrote: 7 months ago
dozer wrote: 7 months ago Bruno should have been subbed off after the penalty
Its a cliche, but that goes in, and it completely changes the context of the match.

Their fans get nervy, pressure mounts, gets utd on front foot.

But Bruno fucks it up, when it matters most.
It's not just the pen. Bruno was having a bad game.
Bruni hasn't really had anything approaching a good game in ages
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 2776
Joined: 9 years ago

Bruno scores that, we win.

Is Bruno actually all that?
User avatar
FuB
Site Admin
Posts: 1554
Joined: 7 years ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 7 months ago Bruno scores that, we win.

Is Bruno actually all that?
He's like Pogba... excels when there's a team around him actually doing some work
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 2950
Joined: 9 years ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 7 months ago Bruno scores that, we win.

Is Bruno actually all that?
He's been the only good thing in this club in the last few seasons.
He's been shite today though.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 2950
Joined: 9 years ago

FuB wrote: 7 months ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 7 months ago Bruno scores that, we win.

Is Bruno actually all that?
He's like Pogba... excels when there's a team around him actually doing some work
He's nothing like Pogba. The Pogba transfer must be studied by recruitment teams around the world as an example of what not to do.
Post Reply