Ralf’s Revolution…it’s starting.

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

https://www.sportbible.com/football/it- ... e=facebook

Out rancid fucking players just couldn't be arsed.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago https://www.sportbible.com/football/it- ... e=facebook

Out rancid fucking players just couldn't be arsed.
Austria are going to be a tidy outfit that will batter a few teams. What could have been eh
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Rangnick you wanted, Tom Keane you got

bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago Rangnick you wanted, Tom Keane you got

I don’t know anything about him, but if he’s even half as uncompromising as his brother, that must be good news for our negotiating.
bman2
Legend

Just realised that it said Michael Keane, not Roy Keane 🤣
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago Just realised that it said Michael Keane, not Roy Keane 🤣
Gutted :))

Seriously though, even if he's good, it's another inexperienced person in a powerful position
bman2
Legend

couldn't be any worse than judge.
OliverB
Reserves

We seem to have a habit of giving jobs to ex players and now we are giving them to ex players families, a club as big as Manchester United should be poaching talented/proven/the best staff from other clubs.

For me we have become very much a... fit square pegs in to round holes kinda club.... we lack long term strategies, someone who sits down and carefully forms a plan which people from the outside can say "that decision has been well thought out" etc etc.
;)
dozer
Legend

OliverB wrote: 1 year ago We seem to have a habit of giving jobs to ex players and now we are giving them to ex players families, a club as big as Manchester United should be poaching talented/proven/the best staff from other clubs.

For me we have become very much a... fit square pegs in to round holes kinda club.... we lack long term strategies, someone who sits down and carefully forms a plan which people from the outside can say "that decision has been well thought out" etc etc.
Fergie started this crap. He wanted to follow the bayern model but somehow in our case it meant giving important staff jobs to former players who have no proof I.e experience of quality. The crap ones will get those jobs too. It's already started with Fletcher.