Ralf’s Revolution…it’s starting.

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

The club has begun.

In Ralf we trust. Him working alongside ETH can sort this mess.

I fucking detest Woodworm. He’s ruined this club.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
dozer
Legend

Only 4-0 to Liverpool. Ralf has indeed been a revolutionary!
Jason
Star Man

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Only 4-0 to Liverpool. Ralf has indeed been a revolutionary!
Fuck me dozer, if you think the problem with this group of players is ralf (none of whom were signed for rangnick), i dunno what to say.

There is so much more wrong with the club/players before ralf being the manager becomes an issue.
Jason
Star Man

Nkunku only has 800k followers on Instagram.

How are the club going to lose an asset like pogba with over 50mill followers, and bring in someone with less than 1mill.

Scout team are probably only targeting those with a good base following of 10mill plus, the club can work with that.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 1 year ago Nkunku only has 800k followers on Instagram.

How are the club going to lose an asset like pogba with over 50mill followers, and bring in someone with less than 1mill.

Scout team are probably only targeting those with a good base following of 10mill plus, the club can work with that.
This
bman2
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 1 year ago Nkunku only has 800k followers on Instagram.

That would actually explain our inept scouting pretty well.
dozer
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 1 year ago
dozer wrote: 1 year ago Only 4-0 to Liverpool. Ralf has indeed been a revolutionary!
Fuck me dozer, if you think the problem with this group of players is ralf (none of whom were signed for rangnick), i dunno what to say.

There is so much more wrong with the club/players before ralf being the manager becomes an issue.
True. But I wouldn't shower Ralf with praise either.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Ralf has come out and nailed this club. He’s called them all out and he talks utter sense. If you blame him for our performances then you really need to wake up.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 1 year ago Ralf has come out and nailed this club. He’s called them all out and he talks utter sense. If you blame him for our performances then you really need to wake up.
What he’s done is brought to life, in all its savage and necessary transparency, what a shit show we are. Systemically broken, from top to bottom. And a shit house squad is just the face of it all.

Now I hesitate to give any token sense of professionalism to this group of twats in our first team squad, but now that Ten Hag has been announced, and there’s a degree of certainty about next season, will we see a reaction? Something akin to ‘we’re going to rebuild this football club, Ten Hag will implement a modern style, he has 200m to spend, and he’ll have an entirely new scouting and recruitment team to help him. Do you want to be part of this revolution or not’? The likes of Pogba, Matic, Mata, Lingard, Martial, Cavani are all gone anyway. And I don’t think Maguire is anywhere near good enough. But the likes of Shaw, Dalot, Fred, Bruno, McTominay, maybe even Rashford, might just wake the fuck up and start to at least play with a bit of energy.

That said, the best 45 mins performance this season was home to Palace, in the first 45 mins under Ralf where he hadn’t really taken a session. We played something at least remotely akin to Gegenpress football. But then the excuses kicked in with a group lacking in any sort of heart or honesty. So I won’t hold my breath.

Fergie once said that the first thing he had to do when he arrived, was to ‘get rid of the cunts’. Same thing with Ten Hag. Get rid of the cunts.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The right wing rags are reporting that Rangnick is unhappy with Fletcher - in particular how he barks orders from the touchline. He's supposedly told him to shut up.