V Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

I just saw the first goal. Routine Maguire fuck up. Lumbering oaf moves up the pitch alone, doesn’t get the ball, opposition runs in behind him and scores easy peasy. I’m so sick of him. I think his brain is even slower than his legs.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago I just saw the first goal. Routine Maguire fuck up. Lumbering oaf moves up the pitch alone, doesn’t get the ball, opposition runs in behind him and scores easy peasy. I’m so sick of him. I think his brain is even slower than his legs.
Worst part was him gesturing at every one else as if they were the issue
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Just saw Rangnick staring into space on the touchline - he looks lost, defeated, like he's questioning whether he's any good

Another one the club has ruined
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I caught the last 10 mins of the first half and it was genuinely painful to watch cos it's embarrassing. No surprise Maguire was culpable for the first goal. He's becoming the new Phil Jones. He needs to go abroad to get out of the spotlight.
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 1 year ago I caught the last 10 mins of the first half and it was genuinely painful to watch cos it's embarrassing. No surprise Maguire was culpable for the first goal. He's becoming the new Phil Jones. He needs to go abroad to get out of the spotlight.
Phil Jones played better than the new Phil Jones
fat maradona
Legend

Bruno in games like this is akin to buying an F1 car to take the kids to school...
FuB
Site Admin

I'm truly impressed with Lingard's ability to walk about doing fuck all and pointing at everyone else
fat maradona
Legend

Better in the 2nd half for sure, better energy and with some more composure, we could have had a goal or two.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's too easy for Liverpool so they've dropped their intensity. We might nick one, if not I can see Liverpool getting one on the counter.
bman2
Legend

I always thought the Ole rebuild was an illusion, but the consequences of those three years have been much worse than I expected. We’re definitely at the lowest point so far. And things will get worse when we lose a big group of players while only getting a small fraction of their market value to compensate. It’s not that we’ll miss those specific players so much, but it’s a big loss of financial value. That’s not going to help the next manager rebuild.