Erik Ten Hag

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I really don't think Hag is in any danger of getting sacked. And nor should he be really. He's been set up to fail, as the next man will be. He's not helped himself with a couple of decisions, but he's been saddled with an absolute shit show, and without even a fraction of the organisational support needed to right the ship.

If we don't properly rescue the transfer window, he should walk. The day after it closes.

Anyway, I'm beyond caring about managers. It's all about the Glazers. I want mass protests before the Liverpool game, get it called off. I want carnage.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Hag cancelled the players day off today and ordered them infor training. And apparently it was to have the team collectively run 13.8km; that was the difference between overall distance covered between us and Brentford yesterday.

Good on him.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Hag cancelled the players day off today and ordered them infor training. And apparently it was to have the team collectively run 13.8km; that was the difference between overall distance covered between us and Brentford yesterday.

Good on him.
The players will begin briefing against him after that
swampash
Legend

Good move. He’s in a shit or bust position. Either he clearly establishes his dominance over the squad or he’s fucked. Hope for his sake it works. Next thing he has to do is to bench underperforming players to build on the initial signal he’s trying to convey. This should include benching Hercules and even possibly stripping him of the captaincy.
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Good move. He’s in a shit or bust position. Either he clearly establishes his dominance over the squad or he’s fucked. Hope for his sake it works. Next thing he has to do is to bench underperforming players to build on the initial signal he’s trying to convey. This should include benching Hercules and even possibly stripping him of the captaincy.
There's nothing he can do to get a tune out of players that have been shit consistently. These players have established themselves in being crap. One needs to be extremely arrogant, ie have some kind of weird God complex to think they are special enough to do something other managers couldn't over so many years.

He has no option but to drop most of the team and play the kids and the new signings. Otherwise he will get the sack and I'll be one of those calling for it.
bman2
Legend

Club is looking to sell Garner now. Very disappointing. Poch would make him a starter.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago Club is looking to sell Garner now. Very disappointing. Poch would make him a starter.
Yeah but we're well stocked with quality midfielders tbf, so there's no point keeping him. Right?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Presumably Hag doesn't think he's good enough. Or this could be a club decision.
fat maradona
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago Presumably Hag doesn't think he's good enough. Or this could be a club decision.
If Ten Hag doesn't think he's good enough then I'm giving up with this club, Jimmy had a cracking season with Forest and was one of their POTY. He's miles better than McT and I'd rather he played in that DM role than Rabiot.

Maybe the club want to raise additional funds to put towards Rabiot and Jimmy is one of the more saleable players.

In other news, Hannibal is off to Birmingham City on loan so that's another yoot midfielder not being given a go.
dozer
Legend

Our youth players haven't been good enough. Only the class of 92 did well. After that our best talent was Greenwood but he fucked it up.